I agree that any time I click or have clicked on an "I Agree", "I Consent" or other similarly worded button or entry field with my mouse, keystroke or other device, my agreement or consent is legally binding and enforceable against me and is the legal equivalent of my handwritten signature on an agreement that is printed on paper. I agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent or agreement that I transmit, or have transmitted, to or through this website (the "Platform") by computer or other electronic device, including internet, telephonic and wireless devices, including but not limited to any consent I give or have given to receive communications from Wunderfund.co or any of its affiliates ("Wunderfund") solely through electronic transmission.
I understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any notices, disclosures, forms, privacy statements, reports or other communications, including any tax-related information or documents to the extent provided below (collectively, "Communications"), regarding the investments available on the Platform, and my investment in any such investments, may be delivered by electronic means, such as by e-mail or through Wunderfund.co. I consent to electronic delivery as described in the preceding sentence. In so consenting, I acknowledge that e-mail messages are not secure and may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered with, with or without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. I also acknowledge that an e-mail from Wunderfund may be accessed by recipients other than me and may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. I understand that Wunderfund gives no warranties in relation to these matters.
I consent to the delivery of tax documents through the Platform. I understand that I may withdraw this consent before my tax document is furnished. In providing this consent, I also acknowledge that I have received Wunderfund's Information on the Electronic Delivery of Tax Documents, included below.
I further understand and agree to each of the following:
- As long as my consent remains in effect, Wunderfund may provide all Communications to me electronically in lieu of providing paper Communications.
- Hardware and software that I will need. Electronic Communications may be provided to me via e-mail and/or the Platform. In order to view and retain the Communications, my computer hardware and software must, at a minimum, be capable of accessing the Internet, with connectivity to an Internet Service Provider or any other capable communications medium, and with software capable of viewing and printing a *.pdf file created by Adobe Acrobat. Further, I must have a personal e-mail address capable of sending and receiving email messages to and from Wunderfund. To print the documents, I will need access to a printer compatible with my hardware and the required software.
- If these software or hardware requirements change in the future, Wunderfund will notify me through the Platform.
- To facilitate these services, I must provide Wunderfund with my current e-mail address and update that information as necessary. Unless otherwise required by law, I will be deemed to have received any electronic Communications that are sent to the most current e-mail address that I have provided to Wunderfund.
- Wunderfund will not assume liability for non-receipt of notification of the availability of electronic Communications in the event my e-mail address on file is invalid, my e-mail or Internet service provider filters the notification as "spam" or "junk mail," there is a malfunction in my computer, browser, Internet service and/or software, or for any other reasons beyond the control of Wunderfund.
Information on Electronic Delivery of Tax Documents
These provisions relate to my consent above to Wunderfund's provision of tax documents to me electronically. Prior to furnishing the tax documents electronically, the Internal Revenue Service requires that Wunderfund provide each investor with the following information:
- If I do not consent to receive the tax document electronically, a paper copy will be provided.
- My consent continues for every tax year until I withdraw my consent.
- I may log into My Account at Wunderfund.co to access and print my tax documents. I may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the document and a device connected to my computer that can print. In the event a tax document is too large to open in the browser, I will be prompted by a dialog box to save the file to a location on my computer and open it using Acrobat Reader.
- To withdraw consent, I may call Wunderfund at (513) 601-9350 to request to withdraw my consent.
- If My Account is closed, my request for electronic delivery of tax documents will automatically terminate, and I will receive a paper copy of my tax documents by mail at the address that I have provided to Wunderfund.
- I may update my contact information by calling Wunderfund at (513) 601-9350.
- My tax documents are maintained for 10 years on Wunderfund.co in case I ever need to access them again.